WHO WE ARE
We are Yieldfast, the trading name for Fonera Limited (company number 11791247). Our registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London , N1 7GU (referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”). Our website is www.yieldfast.com (referred to as the “Site”).
We provide services for property investors and provide this Site to investors, sourcing agents, referrers and general visitors so that they learn about our services and engage with us with the intention of working together.
A reference to “you” or “your” is a reference to the user of the Site or any of our services.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Data we collect in the course of providing our services. We collect data such as names, email addresses and telephone numbers, addresses. This data is submitted by you or other parties on your behalf.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHERE IT COMES FROM
We will collect the information that you give to us when using our Site or services:
- if you choose to access a particular search feature or to fill in a form on the Site you may be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name and contact details. We may also collect other information about you at the same time, such as details of the sort of property you are interested in, the cost and location of the property, and your general investment requirements.
- if you choose to contact us or a member using the member telephone number on Site, calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. We may also keep a record of call activity, including missed calls.
- information that you provide to us when you register as a Yieldfast Investor, Sourcing Agent or Referrer.
General Site Use:
- information that you provide when participating in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and enter into competitions, promotions or surveys available on the Site;
- information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and
This is different to “information you give us” because it relates to technical data that we collect. We may:
- collect technical information that has the potential to identify you, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- collect information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- we may combine technical information with other information that we have about you to help us with our processing of your information as set out in this Policy.
WHY WE COLLECT IT
We use the collected information for a number of reasons including;
- to enable us to process your requests and carry provide services.
- to process, resolve and respond to any queries that you may have.
- for training and monitoring purposes.
- to profile your activity on our Site or telephone calls in order to enhance the service you receive from us.
- for registered users, to provide you with the benefit of services for registered users only.
- to provide Property Investments Alerts to you.
- to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes updates.
- to provide the site and to deliver relevant advertising to you whilst you are on the Site;
- to conduct reviews that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure; and
- to customise and enrich your experience on our Site.
OUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
We have a legitimate interest to process this information. These legitimate interests are;
- providing a service to you.
- to ensure that your queries are answered.
- to give registered users access to registered users services and some updates.
- to gain information about the use of our Site and any improvements that can be made.
- to enhance the services that we provide on the Site and providing services that benefit you.
- to help ensure the on-going security of the Site
HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR?
We will store the information summarised above for the following periods:
- all enquiry data will be kept for two years from the date on which you last used our Site or our services. After that it will be erased or anonymised so that the data no longer identifies you.
- Telephone call recordings are stored for a shorter period of time, being three months from the date of the recording, at which point they are deleted.
- information that you provide to us when you register as a Yieldfast user will be kept for as long as you have an account setup on Yieldfast. The personal data relating to your account will be deleted when you delete your account.
General Site Use:
- information that you provide when participating in discussion boards, enter into competitions, promotions or surveys will be retained for two years.
- information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise will be retained for the later of 18 months from the date of communication or until your query is resolved.
- we will store this technical data for two years in order to allow us to review and monitor normal traffic patterns and trends on Site. After two years this data will be kept in an anonymous form.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We retain access to all personal information that we have collected from you or about you. Once your information has been passed to one of our members in the course of providing our services then that Yieldfast member will have a copy of the information that you have provided within your enquiry and your contact details which they will use to get in touch with you. In relation to property data, it is provided to us by our members (or third parties that act on their behalf). Our members (or any third party that acts on their behalf) will be responsible for information in their possession and that information will be subject to any privacy terms or policies that the member has in place; we are not responsible for use (or misuse) of your information by any of our members.
When our service is available via the websites of our partners, those partners may have access to your information. We may also have links to other websites from our Site. We are not responsible for the content, security, privacy policies and practices of any other websites, even if you access them using links from this Site or if you can access this Site or use our services from them. We recommend that you check the policy of each website that you visit and make sure that you are comfortable with the terms of such policies before providing any personal information.
If our business is sold or merged, or if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. We will make sure that any such transfer is done in a secure way.
If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your information to them in order to deliver the service. The categories of third parties (who are acting as a data processors) include: telephone call recording and our support ticketing systems. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf which may include processing (but not using themselves) your information e.g. to complete partial addresses or to augment the information we hold about you. In either case, we will not pass your information to anyone who is not also subject to adequate privacy commitments in our contract with them.
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or to obtain professional advice.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or contractors. Territories outside of the EEA may not have equivalent legal protections to those that apply within the EEA but we are under a duty to make sure that our suppliers and contractors located outside of the EEA continue to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. By submitting your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We follow strict security procedures to ensure that your personal information is not damaged, destroyed or disclosed to a third party without your permission and to prevent unauthorised access to it. The computers that store the information are kept in a secure facility with restricted physical access and we use secure firewalls and other measures to restrict electronic access. If we are working with third parties, we will require them to have in place similar measures to protect your information.
Only employees who need access to your information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you. If you are a registered user, you can update the personal information that you give us at any time by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time.
You have the right to use our Site without consenting to marketing and communication services that we provide. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. We always use the most recently submitted form to be your current consent status. If you are a registered user, but not signed in when you submit a form, we will not be able to use your saved settings so will deem your consent choice to be as per the form you submit at the time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by selecting the specific options in the fields or forms when you become a registered user.
You have a right to request access to or rectification of your personal data which we hold about you. You also have a right to erase your personal data, to restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, the right to object to our processing of your personal data and a right to request that we transmit your personal data to another data controller.
Where we process your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us on email@example.com
COOKIES AND TRACKING
We use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visits to our Site, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of our Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Changes we make to this policy in the future will be updated on this policy. Please keep checking for any updates.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing and communications from us, please contact by email info@yieldfastcom.
If you have any questions about the use of this policy, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org